Available to all customers with a support contract, this website provides access to the following:
- Live chat facility (login not required so can be used by unregistered staff at customer sites e.g. IT staff )
- Help documents (helpsheets, quicktips, video tutorials)
- Free upgrades, utilities and patches
- User discussion forum (Marvin)
- Support cases (facilities to log and review support cases)
- Training programme (with links to book courses)
- Flagship Programme (a free programme designed to help users get the most from the system)
- Other services (e.g. elibrarian)
If you wish to find out some more general information about Heritage Cirqa, please visit the IS Oxford website.
It is necessary to login to access most of this website.
To register please contact email@example.com to ensure your email address is assigned to your library's account with us.
You can then create a new account immediately using your email address.
After submitting the registration form you will be sent a confirmation email. If you do not receive the email please check your junk mail folder. If it isn't there then contact us and we will be happy to help.
New to Heritage Cirqa?
If you have recently taken over at a library where Heritage Cirqa is already in place please make sure you let us know. We offer library managers a free 30 minute online introduction to the system and there are etrainer and Webinar training sessions specifically designed for those who have inherited the system. We also send an introduction email to all new library managers with full details of the licences and modules your institution uses, contract renewal dates and links to useful help documentation.
'Support Weekly' email service
In addition to the help on this site you can also choose to subscribe to our free weekly 'hints and tips' email, which contains useful information about Heritage Cirqa as well as details of new upgrades, free events and training courses.
To sign up please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, institution and email address.